Dog Passes After ‘Common Mistake’ And Dog Owner Posts Warning To Save Others

We all enjoy watching videos of dogs, cats, and other animals that make us smile. However, there are times when we must spread the word for safety’s sake and increase awareness in order to avoid future dog tragedies.


This is the story of Petey. Please meet Christina Young, who lost her beloved companion Petey and wanted to raise awareness among pet owners. After a terrible accident took Petey’s life, Christina said goodbye to him. She wanted other pet parents to understand that this tragedy was avoidable for most of us, and that “this accident” has already taken place in our own homes.

You’re going to want to read this ALL the way to the end! Please be sure to share it with a friend or family member!



Image Source: Facebook/Christina Young



She came home one day with the expectation of seeing a tail wagging Petey to a quiet house. Along with this quiet house, her somber boyfriend Christian had devastating news about their boy, Petey. Young posted this on her Facebook page:

“As [Christian] walked in further he saw our sweet boy laying lifeless with a stupid chip bag over his head. He was able to get them off the counter that we will forever blame ourselves for leaving out. He ate every chip out but of course went back for crumbs…which made the bag tighter and tighter with there being nothing left inside every time he would go for more he would inhale making the bag tighter & tighter around his head.. ultimately resulting in suffocation.”


Christina simply couldn’t understand how this could happen. Why didn’t Petey pull the. . .   Click To Continue Reading >>